Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two Track Tuesday: Sebastien Tellier and Santogold

First this week, Sebastien Tellier, not much of a fan up until this last week. I would describe his music as spacey and scaping...that's up until people like SebastiAn and Midnight Juggernauts remix his songs. The song featured this week has been on heavy rotation throughout the blogosphere, its called Divine and is remixed by the Midnight Juggernauts.
The original song comes from Sebastien Telliers album "Sexuality" released this year.

Sebastien Tellier - Divine (Midnight Juggernauts Remix)
Buy Sexuality at Amazon

spot the real M.I.A

Next up, something that i found on the blog Have Fun Club (great blog by the way), Santogold. Listen to her and you'll think M.I.A. instantly, no doubt. Actually i don't how she is any different to M.I.A., but since i like M.I.A. i like her.
Her self titled album follows with tracks:
1. L.E.S. Artistes
2. You'll Find A Way
3. Shove It
4. Say Aha
5. Creator
6. My Superman
7. Lights Out
8. Starstruck
9. Unstoppable
10. I'm A Lady
11. Anne
12. You'll Find A Way (Remix)

The week's featured track will be "Starstruck" from the album which is due out 29th April.

Santogold - Starstruck
Buy songs from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment